Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Road Tunes Tuesday

I'm pretty sure that my grandma is the only person who reads these posts, so Grandma, if you're reading this, I'm tweaking Road Tunes Tuesday.  From now on, it's going to be one song inspired by a future trip or a memorable moment from a past journey.

TGIF is especially epic this week because on Friday afternoon I am driving down to Charleston, SC, with my best friend Rachel for our first annual girls getaway.  But, *heavy sigh*, it's only Tuesday.  Thus, as our souls continue to rot in front of a computer for the rest of the week while we work hard? for the man, we'll most likely have the same things on our mind: Carolina and food, because that's how we measure time--minutes until our next meal (e.g. minutes until breakfast, minutes until lunch, etc.)

Carolina.....mind........mind.......Carolina........I bet you know the tune for this Tuesday..........drum roll, please.

It's "Carolina in My Mind" by James Taylor!  And it's okay that the songs about NC.  I don't discriminate. Free love all around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment