Monday, December 24, 2012

NYC 2012: A Photo Story

Once upon a December, I drove to New York City with Megan.

Where I crossed another thing off my bucket list: #60 See the Rockefeller Christmas Tree lit, and my was it beautiful. 


That's not all I did on our trip to the Big Apple. I also: 

Took a picture with Jesus Christ.


And a cannoli. 


And Santa. 


I celebrated the best engagement news ever. Congrats, John and Jessie!



I saw family. 




And Hasidic Jews. You can't see his peyos because he's on the phone. 


I drove in Manhattan and Brooklyn and didn't A) get in an accident, b) get honked at, or c) get the finger.

I walked around Times Square as a reindeer.


And chose to keep the reindeer antlers on in Chinatown and Little Italy.

I drank good beer, I hung out with good friends, and I saw more family.


I even met a man named Skunk who walked through the subway car with a live cat on his shoulder. Side note: said cat was wearing a sweater vest.

It was a great trip.

The End. 

No comments:

Post a Comment